Suburb closures, also known as gated communities, are intended to provide an additional measure of security.
Some people prefer to purchase their home in an enclosed suburb mostly for the advantages they provide over other non-enclosed suburbs. The enclosure also adds value to the property.
CMS undertakes to provide the installation and maintenance of the entire infrastructure involved in the establishment of a suburb closure. This includes:
• erection of guardhouses
• building of concrete islands
• installation of palisade fencing
• installation and maintenance of boom gates and turnstiles
• programming of tagging systems
• 24hr off-site cctv monitoring
• management of 24hr guards